I m caged by people
Howls? Chaos? Or confusion?
Many synonyms for all this mess.
I abide with brain full of observations,
And a Heart that is full of strain.
I am lost in a crowd,
Trying to reach somewhere,
Faces keep on passing me by,
No one seems to reach nowhere.
The few names I call,
Refuse to know me,
I am caged by people,
I find it difficult to be free.
This crowd only creates a uproar,
I don't want to chase these people,
They just kill all my strength,
Turns me from bold to too much helpless and weak.
Everyone seems to compete with someone,
But, I don't to be part of any race,
I affect my life, yes I do,
So, I will live it at my own pace.
Thus, this moment I stop and breathe,
Taking a step back, keeping myself slow,
Only to make sure when I'll come back,
it will be bull's eye where I'll hit my arrow.
~Ranjana chakraborty
Comments
Post a Comment