Fake All Around...
Fake friends?
Yes, world is full of fake friends...
Stuck somewhere between those..
What should I called luck or what??
Yes, world is full of fake friends...
Stuck somewhere between those..
What should I called luck or what??
Sometimes I feel...
People are not interested in talking to me but, still they're talking..
Don't know why, just for sake I guess...
Or for the timepass ...
Or because they get bored sometimes...
People are not interested in talking to me but, still they're talking..
Don't know why, just for sake I guess...
Or for the timepass ...
Or because they get bored sometimes...
I am the only actor by that time,
Who only listens what they were talking about...
Not understands even a single word..
Why they're talking so much...
Every words bounce from my head...
But still they are talking...
Who only listens what they were talking about...
Not understands even a single word..
Why they're talking so much...
Every words bounce from my head...
But still they are talking...
I never understand,
from where they will get bundles of topics.
They just stops one topic
and suddenly started another...
M not your best friend,
Neither your close friends...
Still I have to play the role at that time...
from where they will get bundles of topics.
They just stops one topic
and suddenly started another...
M not your best friend,
Neither your close friends...
Still I have to play the role at that time...
When they shut their chatter box,
Then it should be my turn to speak up...
When I open up my mouth to speak..
They just left...by saying they were busy....
Either started another topics...
And my words are still inside me...
Then it should be my turn to speak up...
When I open up my mouth to speak..
They just left...by saying they were busy....
Either started another topics...
And my words are still inside me...
I don't even get chance to speak,
I was amazed to see at their faces...
I m burning inside..
how could I tell them what I am feeling right now...
Confused faces, what to do next..
So I stay silent...
Swallowed all my words ...
all my pain in me...
Thus,
This moment makes me stop, think and breathe,
Taking a step back, keeping myself quiet...
And makes me silent further...
~ Ranjana Chakraborty
Comments
Post a Comment