SoMeTiMeS I fEeL LiKe........


Sometimes.. i feel like,
I should change myself
and become the old one
so that it hurts less.....

Once you don;'t care about the things,
happened in your life...
People says it hurts less,,,
yes....it's true... but....,
It hurts u in silence... when u think about it... :(

Sometimes i feel like,
i should become child again
at least no one can't hurt,
emotionally, mentally and physically...

Sometimes i feel like,
i've talens like other people have,
at least i can prove my self better in another way....

Sometimes i feel like,
why I'm so stupid?
Everyone used me and no one cares about that.. :(

Sometimes i feel like,
I should not have stage fear/ fear of being failure
so that i can rise....

Everything is moving in my head,
sometimes i feel like this...
sometimes i feel like that,.....
All negativity in my head... :/


But,,,,,


If there's negative all around,
how it will helps me to rise...
how it will helps me to think positive...
when I'm having so much of negative thoughts...

So,

What i decided to be positive....
Positive vibes helps us alot..

And,

Now I feel like,
whatever I had done in my whole life...
because of that,
I am an Independent woman today..
I can spend money on me and help my parents
I don't asks pocket money from my parents..

See... this is positive vibes....
which will help me to think like a Queen... :)


Let's forget whatever the society thinks,
actually..it's der work to think to think always negative...

If we're strong enough,
we can handle those shits...

And, most important ..your parents/God,
when there blessings are with you..
you can do anything in life without fear... :)

Just you need to have,
COURAGE, FAITH, BELIEVE, HARDWORKING and
off course STRONG...


So that NO CAN BREAK YOU... :)

Let's start the new life with new and positive thought... :)

~Ranjana Chakraborty

Comments